NuttX source code is available to the public under the permissive BSD license, available for download at:
- Application Directory. This directory holds an optional package of applications and libraries can be used with the NuttX RTOS. There is a README.txt file there that will provide a more information about that package.
- NxWidgets and NxWM. This is the NuttX C++ graphics support. This includes NxWM, the tiny NuttX Window Manager.
- buildroot. A environment that you can to use to build a custom, NuttX GNU toolchain.
- tools. There are snapshots of some tools here that you will need to work with NuttX: kconfig-frontends, genromfs, and others.
- nonbsd. A few drivers that are not integrated into the main NuttX source tree due to licensing issues.
- Pascal. Yes, this really is a Pascal compiler. The Pascal p-code run-time and pcode debugger can be built as a part of NuttX.
Source code is also available from the main NuttX GIT repository:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/nuttx.git nuttx
These related packages are also available in GIT repositories:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/buildroot.git buildroot git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/nonbsd.git nonbsd git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/nxwidgets.git NxWidgets git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/pascal.git Pascal git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/tools.git tools git clone https://bitbucket.org/nuttx/uclibc.git uClibc++
You can also checkout versioned releases of NuttX from the repository. For example, the released version NuttX-7.11 is tagged as
nuttx-7.11 in the NuttX repository. The companion
apps/ repository is similarly tagged so that the
nuttx-7.11 tag in the
apps/ repository coincides with NuttX code at the